Signature Homes is a nationally recognised builder of quality homes and is experiencing continuing growth nationally. As part of that, we are seeking to fill the position of Quantity Surveyor with the Signature Homes Queenstown Lakes franchise.
The successful candidate will be part of a high-performing, client-dedicated business working with well-established systems/processes and suppliers.
Reporting to the Director, this senior role has the following responsibilities:
- Sales estimation of new concepts and designs
- Full take-off and pricing of plans
- Management of local supplier and contractor agreements
- Price and prepare client variations
- Preparation of purchase orders
- Job cost reporting
- Liaising with Sales Team, Designers, Project Managers and Clients
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a tertiary qualification and 10+ years quantity surveying experience preferably in Residential Construction in New Zealand
- Be familiar with NZS:3604 and New Zealand construction techniques
- Computer literacy – MS Project, Word & Excel
- Have strong organisational abilities
- Have strong communication skills
- Be a team player with a history of maintaining exceptional working relationships with both colleagues and clients
You will receive:
- Competitive remuneration based on your experience
- Training in our in house systems
- Ongoing mentoring & development to enhance your career
- A friendly supportive team environment
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you have proven experience in a similar role, have enthusiasm and drive, and strive for success in a team environment, then send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.