Broken Heart are opening the first gin tasting room in Queenstown. The Gin Garden, located in Arthurs Point, will be focusing on Broken Heart Spirits, our signature cocktails as well as a range of other beverages. There will be a private tasting room for groups and food will be available daily.
We are looking for experienced staff to join this exciting new venture. You will be the face of the Gin Garden so we expect great personal presentation, excellent communication skills with the willingness to learn and sell our products.
These are permanent, full-time positions and applicants must be available to work a roster which will includes weekends, evenings and public holidays.
- At least 12 months’ experience in bar/restaurant/cafe industry
- A passion for hospitality and people
- A good knowledge of food and beverage
- Solid Barista skills
- The ability to construct cocktails
- Proven ability to work well under pressure
- Duty Manager’s certificate preferred but not essential
- Cash handling experience
All applicants must have the right to work in NZ.
If you would like to apply:
Please submit your CV and cover letter to:
Louise Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 9th May.