Air New Zealand at Queenstown Airport have Permanent Aircraft Service Agent opportunities available.
Playing a key part in the operation at Queenstown Airport, the role is physically demanding so being fit and keen to work in this environment is crucial.
Our Aircraft Service Agents work hard to ensure our customers bags are handled safely and securely and arrive on time to the customer’s destination. They also support aircraft handling operations, which may involve cleaning the aircraft cabin
and guiding customers to the aircraft for their safety. From there, we have excellent career progression and development opportunities to ascend our pay scale.
What you will bring to the role:
- You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
- You will be highly organised, with excellent time management skills and the ability to handle working in a pressurised environment.
- A full or restricted NZ drivers licence is required.
- This role includes rostered shift work which rotates and changes, depending on the business needs and flight schedule. This includes working weekends, nights and on public holidays.
Being an Air New Zealander opens numerous benefits:
- Penal rates (time and half for working weekends), Double time rates for working public holidays.
- A set roster pattern so you can plan up to a year ahead to know your days off great for lifestyle, family, sports etc.
- Shift work means less traffic woes, more flexibility for other activities on your time off.
- Free carparking, uniform and protective safety equipment provided.
- Great team, feel like you are part of the family, mix of cultures, plenty of social events to be part of - hiking group, exercise group.
- Work inside and outdoors, excellent progression opportunities, varied roles, full training provided.
- Work amongst the buzz of a busy international airport - no two days are the same at the airport.
Join Air New Zealand and help to continue to drive our success in the Pacific Islands. Candidates must apply online via the Air NZ Careers website.
Please note this role is covered by the Air New Zealand Group Vaccination Policy and will require you to have received at least your first COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing work. This information will be captured as part of the pre-employment process.