Part-time position 5+ hours per week | Competitive hourly rate
Arrowtown Lifestyle Village is a vibrant retirement community located on the outskirts of Arrowtown. The village is currently home to over 60 residents, and when complete, the village is
planned to include 110 villas, 50 apartments, and a residential aged care facility.
This a part-time role managing open days and show home tours at Arrowtown Lifestyle Village.
The role also includes a range of sales-related, reception and administration duties. The successful candidate will be required to work 5+ hours per week over weekends, with some weekday coverage as required.
- Be able to demonstrate 3+ years in a relevant sales/relationship management role
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working with the 65+ age group, and demonstrate empathy and an understanding of their needs
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Be available to work Sundays and some public holidays
- Proficient at Microsoft Office programmes and an ability to learn new software/applications
- New Zealand residency
- Have a clean driving and police record
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close 30th July.