We are seeking highly motivated Support Worker(s) to support our clients in Queenstown.
- Have experience supporting people to live at home (including domestic support and personal cares)
- Are able to work mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- have excellent communication skills
- have a full driver licence and your own reliable vehicle
- are seeking a challenging / fulfilling role
Then we would love you to join our team at RDNS NZ (Royal District Nursing Service – New Zealand). Orientation and ongoing Training plus a great hourly rate will be paid.
RDNS NZ is a leading provider of home based healthcare solutions for people living in their own homes across the greater Auckland area, Southland and Otago Districts.
If you are honest, reliable, and seeking to make a positive difference in our clients’ life, we can offer you a rewarding career and the opportunity to be a part of a progressive and supportive organisation.
For further information, or to apply please contact Paula Auld on 0800 736 769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal District Nursing Service www.rdns.org.nz 0800 736 769