PAK’nSAVE Queenstown offer great work life balance, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
We currently have vacancies in our team for Full-time Supermarket Assistants. Area of work would include grocery, liquor, general merchandise, chilled and frozen foods, general merchandise and produce departments.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Physically fit and able to lift reasonably heavy items
- Customer Service focused
- A team player with the ability to assist colleagues as well as work independently
- Attentive to detail and committed to providing an excellent shopping experience for our customers
- Forklift licence preferred but not essential
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the supermarket retail industry/inwards goods preferred
Key responsibilities of these positions include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring stock is kept replenished on retail floor
- Assembling stock displays and maintaining them throughout the day to ensure a high level of presentation
- Providing a high level of customer service and assisting customers where needed.
- Ensuring retail store and store room are kept clean and tidy and presented to the highest standard
- A commitment to our Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards.
All positions include weekend work. Morning positions are scheduled to start at 5:00am; evening positions are scheduled to finish at 10:30pm, with one 1am finish a week. The days and hours of work will be discussed with the successful applicant.
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown is seeking applications from persons interested in joining our new and exciting retail opportunity. If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, apply now
Applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.