SERVICE ELECTRICIAN to join our Team in Queenstown
Imagine working for a nation-wide, well-structured company while living in a majestic small resort town…. Working for Aotea Electric Queenstown offers the benefits of advancement and mentorship of a large company while getting to live and play in the beautiful mountains of the Wakatipu!
Our management team is fully invested in making sure we all succeed, we know we are only as good as our people, so we work hard to bring out the best in everyone on our team.
For this full-time role we are looking for an experienced, personable Electrician to provide a wide service to our loyal clientele in hospitality.
The skills we absolutely cannot do without are:
- Full NZ Registration certificate—we won’t hold it against you if you’re an Aussie. Applications will be accepted from Australian Registered electricians and assistance will be provided for the changeover to NZ Registration.
- Current NZ Practising licence
- Full current driver’s licence
- Excellent diagnostic & fault-finding skills and sound mechanical aptitude
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to self-manage, self-motivate and be self-sufficient
- Keen to learn and work towards joint success
- Have the right to work in NZ
Are you thinking this is you? If so, please get in touch and tell us all about you.
We really want to find the right fit, so just to further entice our future Service Electrician, we’ll mention a few more perks we have to offer: Competitive remuneration package, including phone, tablet and company vehicle, Social Club, three to four team outings a year, Employment Assistance Program, excellent commitment to Health & Safety, clear and regular Reviews (that go both ways) and, oh, did we mention we’re in Queenstown!
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org