We are looking for an experienced Commercial/Property lawyer with 3-5 years’ PQE who can hit the ground running in our busy commercial team in either our Queenstown or Cromwell offices.
You will be working primarily with a Director and a Senior Associate and require a strong commercial knowledge and appreciation of business demands and requirements. You will be working with local, national and international clients on a wide variety of matters at all levels including property conveyancing, subdivisions, commercial conveyancing, leasing and finance, wills, trusts, estate planning, succession planning and relationship property.
We are seeking a solicitor with:
- Excellent research, written and verbal communication skills and an eye for detail;
- Experience in file management, including client and time management;
- The ability to thrive in an environment where no two days are the same;
- The initiative to grow professionally and a desire to grasp the legal opportunities that the region offers;
- Experienced in building client relationship and developing your own client base;
- An interest in contributing to the local community.
This is an exceptional opportunity to develop professionally and enjoy all the lifestyle benefits the region has to offer.
Please send your CV by Friday 30th July 2021 by e-mail to Ros Pirie, Office Manager: email@example.com