Henry’s Wakatipu will be the 22nd Henry's Beer, Wine & Spirits retail store in the South Island when it opens in November this year in Frankton, Queenstown. At Henry's
our people are key; they play a vitally important role and are a major contributor to the stores' success. We aim to enjoy create an experience for shoppers, and pride
ourselves on being able to assist customers with their liquor of choice.
We are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic leader to take on a managerial opportunity reporting directly to the owner/operator.
This position involves and requires,
• Relevant customer service experience, with an understanding the fundamentals of retail
• Team leadership ability with good communication skills to motivate and guide team members and to negotiate and liaise with sales representatives of suppliers, building and maintaining relationships and contacts to negotiate
• A sound understanding of the NZ liquor industry regulations, and the ability to enforce these with con?dence and authority
• Knowledge of New Zealand occupational health and safety standards
• Completion of the Liquor Controller Quali?cation and either hold your General Manager’s certi?cate for the Sale of Liquor or be a responsible candidate to obtain this
• Con?dence with information technology and retail software
• Ability to target and achieve ?nancial and operational Key
• Attention to detail to maintain a high level of store presentation, ensuring that the full range and su?cient quantity of products are available for sale
• E?ective time management skills
• Initiative and maturity in your responsibilities to be able to work independently
• Reliability and be trustworthiness
• High levels of commitment to the business and a passion for the industry with a desire to expand your knowledge of liquor products.
This position o?ers good working conditions, personal development opportunities and an attractive remuneration package. Specialised Liquor is an awesome industry that comes with a wide range of diversi?cations making it very rewarding.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit. Applications close 22 September 2018.
If you want to be instrumental to building this brand new business, please apply online at http://foodstu?s.careercentre.net.nz or email your application to email@example.com