- Showcase your administration skills
- Exceptional full-time opportunity!
- Enjoy working within your local community
ART TILE is a privately-owned company situated in beautiful Queenstown.
Our amazing team are dedicated and love going the extra mile for our customers. If you are an experienced administrator looking for an exciting new role, this may be the opportunity for you!
Working as part of a small, closely knit team, you will be responsible for the coordination of all documentation and the management of our database.
You will provide administration support to the team/manager including the creation of a weekly information newsletter as well as taking minutes, typing, filing correspondence and creating schedules for numerous jobs. Naturally you will also be responding to clients’ queries which will involve working on the construction site sometimes to oversee progress and be a key point of contact and assistance regarding the team and job functions.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Can demonstrate proven experience in an administration role
- Is a clear and confident communicator
- Works well under pressure and can think on their feet
- Is proficient using Microsoft Office
- Is a self starter and enjoys working in a team environment
This is really a chance to make a difference in the company!
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note to be considered for this role, you must be eligible to work in New Zealand and be comfortable undergoing a police check.