Visitor Point Ltd operates the largest and only national tourism brochure distribution network in New Zealand. Due to an ever increasing demand for our services, we are currently seeking someone to assist in the day to day warehousing, distribution and merchandising functions of our busy Queenstown Distribution Warehouse.
Reporting to the Local Branch Manager, you will oversee the daily functions of the Queenstown warehouse with the help of seasonal staff. Tasks include daily dispatch of orders, freighting, receipting inwards goods, undertaking stock takes, merchandising of displays and other general distribution duties.
There is significant opportunity to grow and develop the role for the right person. Hours are generally Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm with extra hours required from
time to time.
Previous experience in warehousing, merchandising and logistics essential, tourism experience advantageous.
Applicants for this position should be a New Zealand resident or hold a current work visa.
Key skills required for this role include:
• Hands on experience in warehousing
• Physically fit and able
• Happy to work in a small team environment
• A confident, proactive and an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
• Proficient IT skills and comfortable learning new systems
• Outstanding multi-tasking, organisational and time management skills
• A strong customer service ethic
• License to operate a forklift preferred but full training can be provided.
National Distribution Manager