Shotover Lodge affords QRC students the opportunity to live independently within a wider supportive community. We offer an element of social, cultural and leisure opportunities to foster connectedness & support an individual’s academic success and personal growth. Where capacity permits, Shotover Lodge is also a popular, affordable short term accommodation option for free independent travellers.
We are currently recruiting for the full-time position of LODGE MANAGER of this 92-room facility to assume responsibility for all operational functions of the lodge.
There is an expectation for the manager to take a full and active part in the lodge community in this live-in role and present as a role model for the residents.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Pastoral care of students as a first point of contact when required including proactive onboarding of residents into the lodge.
- Management of upkeep, maintenance, and cleaning of facility
- Administrative functions & reporting; including bookings, residential contracts, and reception.
- Regulatory compliance including NZQA Code of Practice, Fire Compliance & any other related requirements.
- Provision of a sense of community, organisation of termly social events, assignment of Student Assistants
- Oversee all FIT availability via the Reservations system / and release rooms when vacant to ensure revenue achieves budget.
- Representation within QRC on behalf of the Shotover Lodge
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 409 0500 for further information and a copy of the job description.