FreshChoice Supermarkets are locally owned and operated by people who are passionate about providing the best fresh food, customer service and all round value offer.
We have a full-time position with an immediate start available for a capable person to assist with the smooth operation of the Inwards Goods Department, including but not limited to:
- Receiving all inwards goods
- Temperature checking all chilled deliveries
- Maintaining a tidy work area and secure, clean and organised stockroom
- Date checking and rotating stock as required
- Organising the loading dock and rear store delivery area in an efficient and timely manner
- Keeping accurate records and integrity of store inventory systems
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Punctual and reliable
- Although this is not an office based role, basic computer skills are necessary
- Enthusiastic, fit and strong
- The ability to communicate in a confident and professional manner particularly whilst working under pressure
The following Experience is preferred:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Qualifications required (although training can be given):
- Food Safety Standards 167 and168 or FRPP2
- F endorsed forklift licence
- NZ Driver’s licence
This is a full-time, long-term position, primarily Monday to Friday, and could involve one short Saturday shift.
Preference will be given to those who are NZ citizens or who hold permanent residency.
Please apply by emailing your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop into store to complete an application form. FreshChoice Supermarket, P O Box 521, 64 Gorge Road, Queenstown 9300