Queenstown Resort College (QRC) is New Zealand’s leading Tourism and Hospitality provider offering diplomas in Hospitality Management and Adventure Tourism Management.
QRC is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual with a knowledge of the Tourism and Hospitality industry to assist the Internship Manager with placement of students by completing administrative tasks surrounding placement, reporting and compliance; assisting with coaching sessions and liaising with our industry partners.
Applicants will have:
• A strong background in communications with the ability to coach and provide assistance with professional document writing.
• Experience and ability completing administrative duties.
• Applicants must have good attention to detail, organisational and time management skills.
• Some knowledge or exposure of working within Tourism and Hospitality industry.
• Some experience in workplace training assessment
and performance management is also desirable but not essential.
• Some sales experience advantageous but not essential.
If you would like further information or to apply for this exciting position, please send through a CV and cover
letter to email@example.com