This is a fantastic opportunity for a well-organised administrator ideally with proven Legal PA experience to become an integral part of our Queenstown Office.
This is the ideal role for an experienced Legal PA or administrator looking for variety in work to join our Queenstown office in a front desk role.
You will need to be experienced in a variety of office support roles, from receptionist tasks, general office administration to Legal Personal Assistant skills.
Key attributes for the role include:
• Proven experience in a Legal PA role or a drive to learn
• Exceptional computer and administration skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A professional and personable manner
• Ability to be a positive, constructive and open team member
Commitment, integrity, trust and respect are qualities that have set Lane Neave apart. We are a full service firm with a true national presence. We are proud of our culture and work hard to recruit like-minded people. In this Queenstown Office Support/Legal PA role you will get variety, work-life balance and competitive remuneration.
To apply, please complete the form, uploading your CV and covering letter quoting reference QLPA1.