PAK’nSAVE Queenstown offer great working conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
We are seeking customer focused individuals to join our Fresh Food team with positions available in the Deli, Produce, and Seafood departments on a full time basis. Applicants should possess ability, ambition and enthusiasm to play an important role within our overall team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Someone with previous food handling and preparation experience preferred
- Customer service focused and committed to providing our customers with high quality products
- Physically fit and able to repeatedly lift heavy items (up to 15kg)
- Available to work weekends
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for preparing, packing and presenting products ready for sale
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining stock levels in cabinets and retail spaces and ensuring all products on display are of superior quality
- Working within Food Safety and Health and Safety requirements
All positions include weekend work. Morning positions are scheduled to start at 5:00am; evening positions are scheduled to finish at 10:30pm.
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown is seeking applications from persons interested in joining our new and exciting retail opportunity. If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, apply now at www.snaffle.co.nz/queenstown
Applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.