This is a great opportunity for an experienced team leader or supervisor who excels at motivating people, enjoys working across multiple areas and shows excellent attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Committed to achieving high presentation standards
- Focused on providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Highly organised, reliable and accountable
- Inspiring and driven by helping other team members to exceed their expectations
- Capable of recognising and solving problems
- Open to new and innovative approaches
- Experienced within the supermarket industry
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively supervising a diverse team to achieve retail merchandising standards, including overseeing staff training and development
- Communicating with personnel across multiple levels of the business to ensure efficient operations and stock movements
- Coordinating inwards goods, storeroom, retail filling and fuel site processes
- Unloading freight and receipting orders into the business
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Actively promoting food safety and health and safety initiatives throughout the supermarket
The successful applicant will be required to hold or obtain a valid forklift licence and fuel (hazardous substances) handling certification.
This is a full time position, ideally commencing as soon as possible. The days and hours of work will be discussed with the successful applicant but include 4.30am starts.
If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, please apply online now!
Applicants must be New Zealand Citizens or Residents, or hold an open work visa.