A busy season has kicked in and we have plenty of work on offer including some exciting new large projects that will change the face of our region.
Our Queenstown maintenance crew are focused on keeping our region moving and expanding the range of service we offer our large client.
We are looking for motivated individuals to help us make a difference, who want to be part of a hard working team delivering quality results.
What are we looking for?
- Foreperson (Class 4, WTR endorsements, leadership and industry experience required).
- Driver Operators (Class 4 and WTR endorsements required).
- Labourers (Class 1 full licence required).
You’ll be a team player and have experience in any of the above roles or have some transferable skills and a willingness to learn. You’ll couple this with flexibility in the hours you can work and a keen interest in construction and roading.
We can offer you:
A permanent position in a stable working environment, career growth within a large organisation and a supportive team atmosphere.
We also offer:
- A generous and rewarding pay rate recognising your experience and what you have to offer.
- Modern machinery, with more new gear on its way.
- Absolute focus on a safe work environment.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz
Otherwise visit our depot and fill in an application form and drop off your up to date resume to 7 Jock Boyd Place, Frankton, Queenstown 9371
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.