Full or Part-Time hours considered
If you have gained strong digital & brand experience in a senior marketing role and feel that working within this exciting industry could be the ideal next step, this role may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty is a New Zealand owned company with 18 offices around the country and a Head office in Queenstown.
- Management of all digital & social media campaigns across the business.
- Content delivery and execution of new campaigns to align with the company brand strategy and completion analysis across each campaign.
- Digital and social performance reviews across platforms that can be used to present back to management and sales teams.
- The role will also include general marketing duties including media bookings, marketing newsletters and other projects as required.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Has proven experience in a digital/social media marketing role along with the ability to analyse and present results and strategies to key company stakeholders.
- Enjoys being a brand advocate and understands the importance of communicating brand guidelines to the greater team.
We invite applications for the above role and will consider either full or part-time hours. The position is based at our Head Office in Queenstown and will be a fixed term 9 month maternity contract, ideally commencing in November 2020 for a handover.
Must be a NZ resident &/or hold a valid work visa.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a CV and cover letter outlining your experience and reasons why you think this is the ideal role is for you!