PAK’nSAVE Queenstown offer great working conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, positive and passionate team player who thrives in a fast paced environment and would enjoy the challenges of supermarket butchery retailing.
Mandatory requirements to be considered for the position:
- A New Zealand Certificate in Trade Butchery, Level 4 (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years’ butchery experience within the supermarket retail industry
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about meat cuts and delivering outstanding quality
- Focused on providing exceptional customer service at all times
- An excellent communicator who develops relationships and fosters teamwork
- Engaging and positive
- Willing to learn new skills and able to work independently
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Assisting with all duties that form part of the butchery operation, including packaging and presentation of products
- Handling carcasses and preparing meat cuts and specialty items
- Maintaining clean and tidy work areas
- A commitment to our Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards
- Providing a superior level of customer service
This is a full time position, including early mornings and weekend work.
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown is seeking applications from persons interested in joining our retail team. If you believe you have the passion and energy, apply now:
Applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Visa.