We are looking for a passionate and experienced person to assisting running our 2 country hotels. The position is ideal for a single person or a couple working together if one person had chef/cooking skills. The position also comes with on site accommodation.
The applicant will be responsible for assisting with the day to day management of bars including, restaurant and accommodation; ensuring strong customer service is delivered at all times.We are looking for Jack of all trades with a can-do attitude and exceptional organisation skills.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• Honest, reliable, positive, professional manner and excellent
• At least 2 years experience in a bar/hotel
• Bar managers/GM Managers Certificate
• Ability to supervise staff, deal with unanticipated problems and resolve issues under pressure
• Understand kitchens and food hygiene
• Understand margins and stock management
• Unrestricted work rights in New Zealand. (Minimum 6 months)
• Clean drivers licence
• Presentable with excellent personal hygiene
We appreciate the time you have taken to apply for this role, however only those applicants successful in gaining an interview will be contacted. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org