We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join the Ferg Group.
The Ferg Group comprises of Fergburger, Fergbaker, Mrs Ferg & Ferg's Bar. You will be part of the office team reporting to the Management Accountant.
- Daily Bank reconciliations and cash management
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable processing
- Payroll processing for four entities
- Keeping the cash flow up to date
- Adhoc projects and process improvements
- Preparation of IRD returns including GST and PAYE
- Assisting in month-end accounting and reporting
- Post and process journal entries
- Management of key accounting systems and processes
- Other office support duties when needed
- 3 years accounting experience
- Competent Xero experience
- Payroll experience preferably within the hospitality/ retail sector
- Key operational knowledge of the Holidays Act and payroll-related legislation
- Solid mid to high-level excel skills
- Accounting qualification or relevant degree
You will be part of a friendly and close knit team based in the centre of Queenstown. This is a full-time role with future growth and development opportunities.
To apply for this role please go to our careers website www.fergcareers.com and submit your CV and Cover Letter.