Allied Security is seeking outgoing enthusiastic people to join our team in Queenstown. Work in the vibrant and exciting hospitality sector.
This role is fully trained and you will be working alongside 2-3 other staff in busy bars and clubs throughout Queenstown central.
This role is part-time but full time hours can be arranged. The job would fit well alongside another part time role or as an additional role for a full time worker.
Shifts are flexible and the roster can be arranged to suit your work lifestyle and needs. Uniform is provided. This role allows you to socialise while you work and enjoy the social scene of Queenstown without the hangover!
Applicants must have the following:
- Clean criminal history with the ability to obtain a Certificate of Approval.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of personal presentation.
- Be active and personally fit.
- Ability to maintain and develop positive relations with clients.
- A great personality and outgoing nature.
To apply send you CV to email@example.com