We are New Zealand’s premier real estate company specialising in the sale and rental of luxury property. Our brand re?ects a commitment to the very best level of service and performance and our internal culture is built on the foundation of a great team
supporting each other to achieve outstanding results for our clients.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our busy Finance team based in our Queenstown Head O?ce, on a ?xed term contract.
You will be integral to providing accounting support to both the Finance team as well as to our 18 o?ces throughout the country, so the need to work collaboratively is crucial.
You need to be comfortable with establishing productive and trusting relationships as well as applying determination and commitment to getting your tasks completed within the
required timelines, as we have several key deadlines to achieve monthly.
- Accounts Receivable administration
- Processing of invoices & reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Internal credit card processing
- Setting up of new supplier accounts & mDebtor control
- Xero inputting – an advanced knowledgeof Excel would be useful
Key attributes and skills:
- Problem solving ability & process focused
- Shows initiative and isn’t afraid to challenge process and ?nd a better way
- Advanced Excel skills
Working for a fantastic brand with a close knit team also provides the basis for a great team culture with Directors and Managers who genuinely care for and recognise their people.
To apply please send a current CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Each Office Is Independently Owned and Operated. Browns Real Estate Limited (licensed under the REAA 2008) MREINZ.